Tuesday, 9 April 2013

New Layout & Blog Button Swapsies

Hey guys!

So for the past few days I have been messing around on picmonkey (HERE by far the easiest and best picture editor I have come across, I love it and now use it all the time- you can put text and images on top and do loads of useful things) and created a new blog header! I would love to know what you all think :)

Also I wanted to talk about Blog button swapping, I am happy to do this with anyone- so if you are interested please leave a comment, I think it's a great way to get to know your readers better... 

Charlotte

My new blog header! 

9 comments:

  1. Hiya, new blog header looks great! I'd love to do a button swap if you're interested? :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I would love to do a button swap with you :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  2. OOh loving your new blog design, your header is fab xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love your blog header too :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh picmonkey i may have to give that a go. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright! I love picmonkey it's so much easier than others I have tried :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete
  5. I would love to do a button swap! tell me on my blog if you want to xxx

    http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Imogen, I would love to do a swap as well, will email you now :)

      Charlotte xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read every comment you lovely people write and reply to as many as possible!