Saturday 3 May 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends 'The Marvellous Transformer' Review


So today I wanted to share with you my current favourite shampoo and conditioner. I have been loving these lately, they are a part of a new range from Garnier called 'Ultimate Blends' and they are amazing! I first tried samples that I had received in various magazines last month and loved them so much that I just had to treat myself to the full size! I went for the argan oil variety to provide extra moisture to my currently lack lustre hair. I think the recent heat wave in England has left my hair a bit frizzy but this has been a life saver in taming my hair!


This doesn't mask the hair like some other products, it rinses out really easily and leaves hair super shiny and silky soft to the touch.


Besides from the fact that this smells incredible it leaves hair silky soft! I have naturally really wavy bordering curly hair and usually I have difficulty styling it, but with this I can just leave it and it is fine. I highly recommend this whole collection (I have also tried the coconut one and it is also amazing!) My mum has very curly hair which easily gets frizzy and she has recently tried the moisture mask and adores it! I will definitely be repurchasing this and feel this may become a staple product for my hair care routine.


Check out the full collection here - http://www.boots.com/en/Garnier/Garnier-Ultimate-Blends/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I read every comment you lovely people write and reply to as many as possible!